Current Class Procedures
To ensure the safety of your families as well as our FIT4MOM Montgomery + Frederick Counties Team, we will be implementing the following precautions in accordance with both our local + state mandates:
- Class size will be limited. We will allow up to 25 participants in our classes.
- You MUST pre-register for class. If you cannot attend a class you are registered for, please cancel your enrollment at least one hour in advance so that a mama from the waitlist will be notified that a spot is available for her. We are all moms, and we understand that the motherhood is very real and often unpredictable. No shows will result in a $10 charge. Classes with zero enrollment one hour prior to class time will be canceled.
- All children must stay in their strollers for the duration of the class.
- Each mom must bring her own equipment - if you do not have a band, mini band or core ball (and want one), you can purchase from your instructor on site.
- If any member of your household has any symptoms of illness within 24 hours, we expect you to stay home.
- In the event of precipitation, workouts without available coverings will be canceled. There are virtual options available each day for monthly members that we will default to in the case of bad weather.
- We will remain outdoors for as much of the year as possible. If you would like ideas on how to dress appropriately for the weather or need ideas on how to keep children warm during cold weather or cool during warm weather, please ask. We have many seasoned mamas willing to share their favorite tips and gear with you!
We respect and welcome every mom, and our goal is to make sure every mom feels safe + comfortable in our classes. We ask that all moms are respectful of one another.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our process please let us know. We look forward to seeing you in-person (or virtually) for class!