Take your run training to the next step with our 12-week guided training program. Whether you’re training for a specific running goal such as a 5K, 10K, or a half marathon, or simply want the support and structure of a run training program, we provide virtual and in-person opportunities to train, learn, and improve. Included in the 12 weeks are tips for getting started, detailed training plans for a variety of distances (running and cross-training), as well as nutrition tips for fueling during training. Each week, you’ll receive support, accountability and progress check-ins from your Run Club Coach.
Our 12-week virtual training program is geared toward runners of all levels, abilities & experiences. You decide your goal distance, commit to training with us and we'll help get you there!
So what's included in our virtual running program?
- A training program based on your goal distance
- A LIVE warm up each week before your long run, via Zoom
Can't make it LIVE? No problem. You'll have access to a recording later.
- Education and information on form, best practices and secrets from experienced runners
- Topic Tuesday discussions with your coaches and fellow members, live via Zoom
- Speed, agility and quickness training through 360 classes via Zoom, private for run club members
- Functional exercises that will aid you in gaining strength and mobility
- Access to a private page just for run club members, full of accountability and a community to cheer you on through training
- The support & guidance of a certified run club coach