Take your run training to the next step with our 12-week guided training program. Whether you’re training for a specific running goal such as a 5K, 10K, or a half marathon, or simply want the support and structure of a run training program, we provide virtual and in-person opportunities to train, learn, and improve. Included in the 12 weeks are tips for getting started, detailed training plans for a variety of distances (running and cross-training), as well as nutrition tips for fueling during training. Each week, you’ll receive support, accountability and progress check-ins from your Run Club Coaches.
Our 12-week training program is a combination of virtual and in-person runs geared toward runners of all levels, abilities & experiences. You decide your goal distance, commit to training with us and we'll help get you there!
So what's included in our running program?
A training program based on your goal distance.
- Access to a recorded warm-up before your run and cool down stretch after your run.
- In-person long runs at various locations throughout Montgomery and Frederick Counties on Saturday mornings. The locations are pre-selected before the start of the session. Summer is HOT so we start early (in-person warm up begins at 6:30 AM). Can’t make it live? Run at a time and location that works for you!
- Education and information on form, best practices and secrets from experienced runners
- Topic Tuesday discussions with your coaches and fellow members, live via Zoom
- Speed, agility and quickness training through in-person 360 classes (a recording will be available if you’re not able to make it) private for run club members
- Functional exercises that will aid you in gaining strength and mobility
- Access to a private page just for run club members, full of accountability and a community to cheer you on through training
- The support & guidance of certified run club coaches