For stroller classes at the outlets:
- When we meet outdoors, we meet in the space in front of Old Navy downstairs.
- When we're indoors, please join us for warm-up inside Suite 436. We recommend parking near Old Navy and taking the elevator upstairs. The suite is across from SAKS.
- We normally meet indoors. When we're indoors, please join us for warm-up inside Suite 436. Park near Old Navy, and then take the stairs/escalator/elevator up to the upper level. It's across from SAKS upstairs.
- If it's nice outside, class will often be outdoors (if pre-registered for class, you'll get a note from the instructor if outdoors)! Since the shopping center is open at this time, classes move down to the bottom of the parking lot near the amphitheater. From Old Navy, continue away from the shops until the parking lot ends.
Our indoor location for Clarksburg is the gym at Greenridge Baptist Church!
If driving North on 355 (coming from Father Hurley/Rt.27): the first right turn after Greenbrook Dr. look for a large brick church building on your right.
If driving south on 355 the building will look like a large gray gym. It is the first left after Greenridge Dr/Goddard School.
Watch out for kiddos because this is a daycare during the day. Drive straight back to the end of the main lot and turn left at the modular buildings behind the church. Park in the lot on the gray gym side of building. The entrance has a mini roundabout in front of the glass doors. Ramp for stroller on the right side. From lobby you will see two sets of gym doors to your right as you enter.
When our RIO and Kentlands stroller classes need to move indoors, we’ll head to the beautiful indoor turf at CrossFit Hardshells. It’s just a short drive away. Park anywhere in the parking lot and walk in the double doors on the left (the ones without steps in front). Once in the door, you’ll be greeted and shown where to go. The turf is on the far side of the gym!more
When classes are outdoors, meet us at Kentlands Market Square for stroller classes. We meet right on the square, the open area across from Starbucks (near the intersection of Market Street and Center Point Way).
The best place to park is in the lot on the other side of Michael's. There's a little walk through near Two Left Feet dance studio to get to the square.
Class meets at the pavilion before taking off to travel! There is a nice big parking lot at the park right by the playground.
Our Tues/Thurs Body Back classes meet in the Dance Room at Lakelands Park Middle School.
You can park right outside the front door in the bus lane. Enter through the main doors, and walk straight until the end of the hall. Turn left, and you'll see the dance studio on your right. Don't worry - we'll make sure you find us!
At RIO Washingtonian, all classes meet for warm-up on the square between Uncle Julio's and the old Joe's Crab Shack.
There's plenty of street parking, and there are convenient parking lots behind both restaurants.
Address to use for GPS: 221 Rio Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Our Fit4Baby Class meets upstairs in Conference Room A.
To access conference room A:
- When you walk in the main entrance of the building, there are stairs on your left before getting to the gym registration desk.
- Simply go up the stairs (no need to check in with the gym)
- walk straight across the hallway (over the gym below) to the conference rooms.
- Conference A is the one on the left.
- There is also an elevator on the right side, before the registration desk, if you prefer it to the stairs.
Meet us for class in the gym at the Bender JCC. We are in the Court 2 of the gym, so the second entrance to the gym when you're walking from the main entrance. The first time you attend class at the JCC, you'll need to sign a waiver and show a photo ID.
Simply stop at the front desk to sign the waiver, and they'll show you how to find the gym!
We meet at Rose Park for warm-up. Rose Park is at the intersection of Rose Ave and Grand Park Ave by LL Bean. When there's inclement weather, class meets on the 6th level of the parking garage. Park between the 5th and 6th level on the Summer House side, and you'll see us!
Pike & Rose offers two convenient garages, and free parking for the first two hours.
OLD GEORGETOWN ROAD GARAGE
11580 Old Georgetown Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852
TRADE STREET GARAGE
11860 Trade Street, North Bethesda, MD 20852
Meet to warm-up on the 4th floor of the Mall in the skywalk over Fenton Street!
The 5th floor of the Ellsworth Drive parking garage (the garage above Chick-Fil-A) has a mall entrance to the skywalk, which is right where we warm-up! The cost to park in the garage is $1/hour.
Class meets in the Yellow Room of the Round House Theatre Ed. Center in Downtown Silver Spring.
The education center is located on the ground level of the Wayne Avenue Garage. You can park in the Wayne garage and enter using the door on the ground level of the garage. Parking is FREE on Sundays.
Meet to warm-up at Veterans' Plaza, the plaza with the ice skating rink in the winter, across the street from the movie theaters. We meet right in front of the Civic Building. There is 2-hour free parking in the Whole Foods parking lot or a parking garage right on Ellsworth Drive ($1/hour).
Come workout with us at Wheaton Plaza, and then stay after class to get your shopping done! We meet in front of JoAnn Fabric entrance (#14) for warm-up. There is a garage right across from Dicks Sporting Goods. You can park on the lower level and walk across to JoAnn's, where you'll see us.more
We meet upstairs in the Green Room. Please enter the building using the main entrance on Arcola (the entrance past the ambulance doors - NOT the entrance facing the parking lot).
Once inside, simply go upstairs and you'll see us in the Green Room - on your right!